- In collaboration with NASCOP and NACC, the KP TSU produced and released a human rights training
manual for law enforcers. The KP TSU trained 55 police officers in violence prevention and response and
sensitized 269 police officers on violence prevention and response.
- The KP TSU developed three types of simple, interactive, interpersonal communication materials to enable
KPs to discuss violence identification, reporting, and response mechanisms at hotspot and implementer
- The KP TSU developed national training curricula for MSM and FSW peer educators and a clinician manual, and trained clinicians on sexual and gender-based violence.
- The KP TSU held three training subcommittee meetings to review training curricula and standard operating procedures and to adapt various manuals and tools.
- Four KP newsletters (editions 8–11) were published in 2016/17 to update all implementing partners on progress made and best programming practices.