Policy and strategy development on HIV prevention among key populations
- The KP TSU led the process of developing the government’s policy for HIV prevention among key populations, which was launched in July 2016.
- The KP TSU guided the implementation of the KP monitoring and evaluation framework as defined in the Kenya AIDS Strategic Framework.
- The KP TSU supported NASCOP in the preparation of national guidelines for the prevention and management of STIs and viral hepatitis.
- The KP TSU supports the NACC in reporting about KP programmes in the Global AIDS Progress Report.
- The KP TSU developed
the nationalviolence prevention and response protocol.
- The KP TSU held three national KP technical working groups to review progress, use data to inform programme
strategy,and share best practices.
+254 20 265 4719 or
+254 20 210 1155
P.O Box 3737-00506, Nairobi, Kenya