- The KP TSU led the process of developing the government’s policy for HIV prevention among key
populations, which was launched in July 2016.
- The KP TSU guided the implementation of the KP monitoring and evaluation framework as defined in the
Kenya AIDS Strategic Framework.
- The KP TSU supported NASCOP in the preparation of national guidelines for the prevention and management
of STIs and viral hepatitis.
- The KP TSU supports the NACC in reporting about KP programmes in the Global AIDS Progress Report.
- The KP TSU developed the national violence prevention and response protocol.
- The KP TSU held three national KP technical working groups to review progress, use data to inform
programme strategy, and share best practices.